Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: November 19, 2021
This AUP outlines unacceptable use of the services and is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which [Company] provides the services to You. Bennetts may modify the AUP from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Bennetts web site at https://www.bennettsforbabies.co.za/privacy-policy .
Questions about this AUP (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this AUP should be directed to Bennetts. Prohibited content, uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the services in a manner that, in Bennetts’ reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- Violating any law;
- Displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, even if the material or its dissemination is lawful;
- Harassing any person or advocating or encouraging violence of any kind against any person, entity or government;
- Infringing, violating or misappropriating another’s rights;
- Obtaining unauthorized access to, or interfering by any means with, any user, system, network, service, or account, including evasion of filters or violation of the security or integrity of any network or system;
- Distributing computer viruses or malware of any kind; excessively voluminous or that contain falsified identifying information, including spamming and phishing.
You are responsible to ensure that use of the services and content is in compliance with all applicable laws, including laws where the services or content is uploaded, hosted, stored, accessed or used, and to implement necessary restrictions to prohibit use by any individual (e.g. restrictions on access by minors) or in any jurisdiction, as required to comply with such laws. Similarly, Bennetts reserves the right to take all actions it deems appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bennetts and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bennetts. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bennetts takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website Copyright Notice
This website and all its content are copyright of Bennetts. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.